Monday, December 5, 2011

Uh oh....

It is only December 5 and somehow I have slacked on a million things.  I'm behind *gasp* in my nutrition class, rarely work out, and have been eating anything and everything.  Then, I got on the scale this morning.  I knew my pants weren't fitting all that great.... And the scale reflected that.  So, I put on my BIG BIG girl pants, and decided it is time to start counting calories again.  It is going to suck, but there is virtually no other way.  I cannot get out of control seven days a week!  Also, no more carbs for a little while (veggies don't count.)  Gotta keep it under control.  It SUCKS when your clothes are too tight :-( 

So, my goals are simple for the month of December: 

1.  Keep track of all of my food, every day.

2.  Get to the gym or run intervals at home at least 5 times per week.

3.  No wine on week nights.

Sounds simple enough, right?  Boy, do I have some self control issues..... But, I have to figure something out because I'm starting to feel like this in my clothes:
                                                 Sausage Dress

That is not an attractive look.  (While she is still not huge by any means, there are much more flattering dresses for her current body shape!)

Time to go drink some green tea.  Le sigh.

XoXoXo,

LG

No comments: