Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why, Hello, 2012

2012.  You snuck up on me.  I'm not prepared.  I haven't been a good girl and done my goals or resolutions.  Woops.

I'm sure you all know I don't blog all that regularly.  I want to be one of those people that has all kinds of time to take pictures and share them.  Let's just say.... I'm not.  2012, I promise I'll do better!  I can't promise every day, but hopefully more than once a month!  But is there even anyone out there?  We'll see....

I hope 2011 brought you guys all love and happiness.  Or, if you are like me, love, happiness, sadness, joy, pain, and about 5 extra lbs.  Ugh.  What can I say, it has been a tough couple of months.  But, here I am and I'm ready for you, 2012.  I'm coming at you full steam ahead.  Wait, not really because I've been so damn tired from my calorie deficit!  Ha!

I will try to do a goals post later this week.... when I determine what my 2012 goals actually are.  I'll also go through and see if I met any of my 2011 goals.  Until then, I hope you all had a very merry holiday season and are looking forward to 2012 with as much gusto as myself.

Beau-dog under the tree

Beau-dog at my parent's house (how cute is he?)
India-Mittens under the tree.  She was SO upset yesterday when we took it down.  She sat at the door and whined because she knew it was outside!

One of the best pinots I have had.  YUM.  We went wine tasting here on December 23 with my parents.

Self portrait of L and I in Vegas, post Christmas, pre NYE.

Moi, rocking AM in Vegas.

Ok, off to accomplish some more work for the day!  Cheers to 2012!

XoXo,

LG

No comments: