Monday, April 18, 2011

Lovely weekends, slow Mondays

There is just something about a Monday after a fantastic weekend.  I have a lot to look forward to this week and would almost rather be any place other than the office!  Especially because I can actually see some sun out there!  Then again, we all have days like that ;-)

Over the weekend I went to watch my trainer compete in a fitness competition, joined good friends for dinner at Golden Beetle in Ballard, went to see another good friend put on her burlesque show and went to see A Midsummer's Night Dream performed by the Pacific Northwest Ballet company. 

I sincerely hope all of you are having a fantastic Monday and have tons of fun activities planned for the week!  Staying busy doing things you love makes for a fantastic life!

No comments: