Friday, July 23, 2010

Going it alone

Happy Friday peeps!  I have one goal and one goal only this weekend:  make it to ONE yoga class!  Ha! 

Last night I went to this event and I really wanted someone to go with me.  No one would go so I ended up going alone.  I shouldn't complain, but I have to say, sometimes it just is NOT as fun to do something by yourself.  I am a 29 year old woman, I have supported myself and lived on my own since I was 17.  I have done plenty of things alone.  I moved to Europe alone.  Travelled in Europe alone.  Gone to movies alone, gone out to eat alone.  But, dang it, sometimes I want to share those experiences.  And sometimes, you just don't want to do it by yourself.  I did end up going to the event but it wasn't as fun as it would have been if my bf or one of my girls would have gone with. 

What do you guys think?  Aren't there just some things that are better done with friends?

What are your weekend plans?  Summer is finally here in Seattle so I am hoping I get to spend some time outside!

No comments: