Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 4

Oh. My. Gosh.  I feel amazing. 

I really did NOT feel very good the first two days.  The first day was... well... interesting.  I felt OK but my stomach was fairly upset.  Day 2 I felt like I had the flu.  Yesterday I felt restless and irritable and today, woke up feeling amazing, feeling great, not feeling hungry, I have tons of energy and wow.  Wow.  Wow! 

In other news, because I haven't had any wine for four days now, I have been super productive at work (settled my case that was supposed to go to trial August 9), reading "Finding Your Own North Star" and starting to realize maybe I'm not quite as happy doing this as I "should" be, also reading "The Joy Diet" and loving it.  I went to yoga last Sunday and Monday, worked out with my trainer Wednesday, walked 2.7 miles around Greenlake yesterday and going to yoga today at 4.  I am so excited to have this much energy, life feels so completely different.  It amazes me how much your diet plays a role in how you feel.  It shouldn't, I know food is fuel and the type of fuel you put in determines how your body runs, but it does. 

I also started using my hand written calendar again this week and I am sooooo much better at staying organized instead of just trying to use my iPhone.  So many exciting things have happened this week!  I cannot wait for the weekend to just play play play!  This weekend the BF will be out of town for a bachelor party and my two best friends will also be out of town.  I am still off the sauce (red wine!) for another 6 days so this weekend is going to involve lots of reading, working out at Full Circle, yoga at Be Luminous, playing with Beau (puppy) and organizing.  Energy!  (I'm sure the fabulous weather doesn't hurt!) 

What do you lovelies have planned for the weekend?  Summer festivities?  Yoga?  Working out?  Eating out? 

1 comment:

The Depressed Yogi said...

Okay that picture is soooooooo cute! I wish I was being productive but I've been a huge mess. Between being sick and bday stuff, all I seem to want to do these days is sleep really late and eat badly. I need more energy and productivity in my life. :(