Monday, October 26, 2009

Feeling girly!



For some reason I have been feeling super girly this week. I want to add some feminine touches to my apartment. My apartment currently is pretty neutral. I found this shower curtain on anthropologie.com and I LOVE IT! If only I had an extra 118 dollars! I think I love it so much because it reminds me of a cupcake! Yummy!

Speaking of, I am on a budget. A self-imposed budget. I took the bus today, which saved $10.00. That is $50.00 per week. What have I been thinking?!?!

I really want to get out of the living paycheck to paycheck cycle that I find myself in. Maybe I shouldn't have rented such an expensive apartment?!? But I like living there sooooooo much better than my previous place. I should cut down on my pedicures now that I won't be wearing sandels regularly. Brining my lunch to work regularly will save both calories and money. Maybe I should stop shopping??? The thought gives me a mild panic attack!

1 comment:

The Depressed Yogi said...

LOL you crack me up. I could never give up shopping, and lately, i hate my budget!! I want to buy pretty fall clothes... le sigh. BUT, debt sucks.