Monday, August 24, 2009

Where does the time go?

This morning I thought I would check some of my favorite blogs and I realized that I haven't blogged in weeks! I have no idea where the time goes, but with work, good friends back in town and it being summer it is just FLYING by. In the past few weeks I have found myself in L.A. for three nights, buying tix to Miami for Labor Day, eating out way too much and enjoying life. For example, this weekend I went to Italian with L on Friday night, woke up Saturday and went car shopping (no, not for myself!), got ready for my friend's birthday outing, went out and went to bed at 3 A.M.!!!!!, woke up late yesterday, went and ate more Italian (can you tell I was craving carbs this weekend?), watched Slumdog Millionaire again, two plus hours of "The TO Show" (I'm not proud of this) and A Time to Kill. Basically I did NOTHING. But sometimes nothing feels so great! Especially after my desk at work has looked like this for weeks:




No comments: