Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Staycation?

I'm feeling a little burned out lately. I literally do NOT want to go into work for some reason. I have been feeling a little taken advantage of and under appreciated. Also, every time I take any vacation I am going going going. (I shouldn't complain, I sound so ungrateful.) All I want is to stay at home, read books by the pool, drink lots of Perrier and NOT run errands. I can hardly get anything done at work. Is it the fact that the weather is amazing and I'm stuck in an office? Do I just need a break? I have so many questions!! Also, I have nearly a month of "sick" time. I firmly believe I should be able to take some of this time as "mental health time."

On a somewhat related note, has anyone completed the Artist Way? If not, does anyone want to do a "long distance" buddy system? Any other good suggestions on getting back on track?

And, on a completely unrelated note, I want a puppy so bad I can't stand it. When I see puppies and dogs out I get so excited and get this feeling in my stomach!

No comments: