The lovely Carolyn at www.hangonlittletomato.com just posted an award she received and invited all of her readers to follow suit. Basically, you list ten honest things about yourself that your blogging friends do not know about you.
Ok, here goes:
1. I can be insecure.
2. I have a tendency to question every choice I make all of the time.
3. I get bored very easily. This results in starting projects and not finishing them (ie The Artist's Way, decorating my apartment, cleaning, work, etc)
4. I am a reformed shopaholic. I ran up my CC bills when I was younger and didn't know better which in turn got me in trouble because I couldn't pay them all. I now have not so great credit and NO credit cards by choice. On a positive note, I don't think it has affected my life in any way.
5. On that note, I also have a HUGE amount of student loan debt from law school. HUGE.
6. I am in LOVE with cheese. All kinds of cheese. From the stinky French cheeses to velveeta. Every single kind of cheese. Nope, can't think of one I don't like!
7. Sometimes on a weekend I will lay in bed all day, not shower, not get dressed, and just read a magazine, book or watch 10 episodes of Law and Order.
8. I really like cupcakes. I can't make them anymore b/c I will eat 4 or 5 of them in one sitting. I think I may have a binge eating problem...
9. I really really really like my new "bf." I think he is one of the nicest, honest fun people I have ever met! He makes me want to be better and be more positive. He inspires me to work harder in my career and to work out! He is fabulous :-)
10. Despite mentioning some things that are not so great about me above, I am generally pretty content with my life. I feel like is process and going up and down are all part of it.
Thanks again Carolyn for inviting all your readers to take part!
Hope ya'll do the same and post your own 10 things :-)