Monday, February 20, 2012

Lazy days

Today was one of those days.  I did get up at a normal hour (8:30) but have managed to do nothing except laundry.  Considering I haven't done laundry in about a month it was necessary and has taken all day.  I keep thinking, I should do this, I should do that, should should should.  But really all I want to do is rest, be at home, hang out with the dog and watch trashy TV.  I have episodes of Mobwives to catch up on people!

The last two weekends have been anything but lazy.  Last weekend I was a bridesmaid in one of my really good friend's wedding.  Friday night we attended the rehearsal and then rehearsal dinner then up and at the hotel at 9 a.m. to get ready.  Makeup, hair, getting dressed, etc and then pictures in the afternoon.  Wedding in the evening then par-tay!  This weekend we went up to the Tulalip for a friend's birthday party, I managed to get a good run in before leaving, and then had an amazing spa day (for L's bday) yesterday.  Milk bath, facial and massage.  (My first facial!!!!)  Oh, and did I mention I'm going to Scottsdale this week to hang out with my parents?

I always feel guilty when I have "house" days (I literally have not been outside today, and who would want to at 40 degrees and raining?!?!)  So far I haven't gotten my workout in but if I take another day off, I guess that is life.

Now I'm off to figure out dinner.  Something light and tasty is hopefully on the menu.  I had a frozen burrito for lunch that I'm not all that proud of!  Thank god for pinterest!  I'll make sure to post if I figure out something yummy!

No comments: