Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello lovelies!  How has everyone been?  I have been FABULOUS!  BF and I went on our cruise, took a FULL WEEK off of work, but alas, now I am back to the grind.  (Or, posting on my blog, whatever fits!) 

My week off consisted of napping, taking baths with Lush bath bombs, reading, watching way too many episodes of Mad Men, cooking, napping (did I mention that already? ;-)), sipping vino, going wine tasting, going out to dinner with friends and more napping!  I had big plans for the week, including trying to go to yoga every day, work on my Advocare business, clean and organize my closet and organize my kitchen.  These plans will have to wait for another day.  I had a slight cold after getting back from Europe and I have been going nonstop for weeks so I really think my body just wanted tons of sleep! 

So.... now that I'm back, what does September have in store?  First, I really want to get back to setting goals each day/week/month.  I have been seriously slacking on, well, almost everything lately.  Second, I really need to get my head on straight about work!  Third, I HAVE to save money (which may be difficult due to several upcoming trips for bachelorette parties and weddings.) 

So, with those ideas in mind, my September Goals (starting after Labor Day, of course)

- go to yoga two times per week
- bring lunch to work
- limit clothes shopping to dresses for upcoming weddings and work clothes
- finish reading "The Joy Diet" and start implementing it into my day
- go running at least one day per week
- make it to work by 9:00 every day
- sign up for Intro to Travel Writing class
- attend one networking event
- eat clean 90% of the time

What does everyone have planned for the month of September?  Any big plans?  Exciting goals?  Fall fashion tips? ;-)

XoXo

No comments: