I think I know of a few but I will need more time to actually get them on here!
Tell me, what are things you all are dying to do before 30 or 40 or any other milestone?
I also want to plan a post on 20 things I have done in my twenties and maybe 20 things I did before I turned 20!!
This is going to be fun! And it might make turning 29 in October less painful!
So, I just realized that I turn 29 in 3 months and 5 days! Eek! I better start my list!
1. Run a 1/2 marathon
2. Spend 3 weeks in Paris
3. Lose 15lbs and stay that weight
4. Go on a "yoga retreat" .... Maybe this one: costa rica yoga retreat at pura vida spa in alajuela, costa rica may 22-29, 2010??? http://www.kimberlywilson.com/workshops.html
5. Save and extra $150.00 per month for a big trip for 30th birthday (if I start in July this would mean $2250.00 by Oct 11, 2010)
6. Start riding horses again (started in December 2009)
7. Grow out my hair (started to do, already about four inches longer!)
8. Go to San Francisco
9. Go on an overnight hiking/camping trip
10. Hike Desolation Peak (and re-read Desolation Angels prior to hiking!)
11. Re-decorate my new home
12. Hire a housekeeper (done, October 2009, comes every 4-6 weeks)
13. Fall in love (DONE!)
14. Stay in love
15. Complete "The Artist's Way"
16. Buy new camera and take a ton of pictures
17. Run a 5K
18. Give up red meat (not gonna happen...)
18. Join DAR
19. Go to India
20. Adopt a puppy
21. Buy one really fabulous handbag and use it for most occasions (I got one as a gift!)
22. STOP being hard on myself
23. Spend time furthering career
24. Spend money on decorating my apartment (like I want to live there for an extended period of time!)
25. Walk along the Oregon coast at sunrise
26. Stop being negative
27. Spend time in the grass reading a fabulous book
28. Believe in myself
29. Re-learn French
30. Be in the "now" and stop worrying so much about the past and future.