Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tearing my house apart

I need some change in my life so I have been tearing my house apart. It literally looks like I am moving! I want to redecorate and rearrange and renew! A lot of this costs money that I don't really have but I need the change. I have been making a lot of changes in my life lately -- new yoga studio (amazing place and the best workout I have ever had), rediscovering reading, buying a new computer (I think I'm gonna get this super cute white Sony!) going out and meeting new people, booking another trip to L.A., making plans to go to the Gorge, signing up for a belly dancing class (yay!), making plans to go to Spain and genuinely trying to get through moment by moment. We only get this one chance and life should get nothing but better as we age. And lemme tell you, I cannot wait to get rid of so much stuff in my house! I should post before and after pictures (but alas, no computer as of yet.... next week hopefully!) Even though this is a sad and scary time, I know I will be OK and I trust myself to make the right decisions. ....


OH --- BOOK REVIEW TIME:

Just read Twilight, best book I have read in sooooo long. I stayed up until 1:30 last night to finish it, I could NOT put it down. I am ordering the rest of the series today, or stopping at Barnes and Noble on my way home depending on what my evening plans end up being! (i.e. sushi date or yoga...)

No comments: