Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hot dogs and cheese

So, this whole discipline thing is much harder than I thought it would be.  First thing Thursday morning I had a breakfast burrito at the airport with cheese.  Then, Friday at the horse show I had a hot dog!  And tonight I ordered pizza.... traveling makes it really tough to keep on track.  I haven't worked out since Wednesday!  Got to get back on track tomorrow and going to start the week off right with some yoga!



Week 1 - Presence.  Goal is 5-6 days of yoga, starting each day with a short 5 minute meditation and ending each day with a 5 minute meditation and balanced eating.  Adding more cooling foods into my routine (veggies and fruits.)

Weekly goals:  follow through with my Lent goals, take more pictures, eat right.

And now, back to the Oscars..... (anyone else rather bored this year?)

XoXo,

LG

No comments: