Friday, June 5, 2009

June Goals!

I love the idea of setting goals for each day, week and month. I am so excited to be moving this month so I think it is a great time to set some goals and reevaluate. June is such a fabulous month. I believe that New Year's resolutions should be made in June, not January, when we are able to get outside and the days are the longest. Habits are much easier to form/break this time of year!

1. Get my butt to the gym at least three times a week!

2. Stop buying lunch and dinner every day/cook more at home.

3. Remember to breathe.

4. Cut back on my wine intake! I'm a wine addict but I think it is adding to my waist size!

5. Take my vitamins. This is so silly but I feel so much better when I remember to take my floradix every day and for some reason I keep forgetting!

6. Read my book club book.

7. Do something creative every day. Remember to look at new ways of doing things.

8. Always be positive. (I do a pretty good job of this but I'm a bit worried with the move. Moving tends to STRESS ME OUT!)

1 comment:

x0x0x said...

omfg i'm glad you've started blogging! :)