Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin goodness.



Just thought I'd share this disgusting looking bowl of goodness.  This morning I wanted a pumpkin spice latte.  But then I realized, gross, that is just fake crap with a ton of sugar and I'm already chubby enough.  So, I made my usual protein oatmeal and added about 1/2 cup of Libby's pumpkin.  So, while this may look nasty, lemme tell you about how good it tasted!

1/2 cup gluten free oats
1 scoop Advocare Muscle Gain
3/4 cup coconut milk
cinnamon  (to taste, I put a ton in)
nutmeg (again, to taste)
1T Chia goodness
1/4 cup Libby's pumpkin

So easy, kept me full until about 1 today, and totally fixed my pumpkin craving! 

PS - Sorry for the nasty pictures.  I'm getting the new iPhone tomorrow so here's hoping the camera is better than the 3gs! 

No comments: